- Vintage from the 1930s
- Width: 6.6 feet
- Length: 8.10 feet
- Vintage Ait seghrouchen rug, Moroccan rug, Authentic berber Rug
- Origin: From Morocco, Berber Tribes “Ait Seghrouchen ”.
- Condition: clean, with no damage and no stain.
- Material: Entirely from wool
- Authenticity: Authentic Handmade Berber Moroccan Rug.
A perfect vintage example of a Moroccan Aït Seghrouchen tribe Rug with wool dyed from natural sources including pomegranate, indigo and carob root. The hues have faded over the past 70-80 years, providing a wonderful aged patina and depth. A simplified Berber message is spoken, but an oriental influence from the east is also evident. There are a few fringe loss.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this is a handmade item, there may be slight imperfections in weaving, pattern, or shape. Please note all vintage items have endured a previous life and so may have slight wear and repairs. Some holes or wear spots have not been repaired to preserve the character and integrity of the piece.
In case of purchase please leave your phone number in the comment field or in a separate message (we ship with DHL and they require recipient's number to arrange the delivery)