- Vintage from the 1950s
- Materials: Wool
- Width: 5.8 feet
- Length: 11.7 feet
- Very unique and rare from beni mtir tribe !
- The back side is also pretty to use in summer time!
- Origin: From Morocco, Berber Tribes “Beni Mtir”.
- Colours: blue indigo /pink / abrashed magenta field sourced from pomegranate / green /orange.red ,gray,
- Condition: in perfect condition and washed
- Washable: Yes.
- Material: Entirely from wool
- Authenticity: Authentic Handmade Berber Moroccan Rug.
ABOUT MOROCCAN RUGS:
Moroccan rugs date back centuries. They were once used for protection against cold weather, but now they are mainly used as a part of house luxury. The art of rug weaving is passed down from generation to generation, carrying on a thousand-year-old tradition. Rugs from different regions of Morocco vary in style as artisans include local folklore, symbolism and weaving techniques into their rug designs.
Moroccan rural carpets are handmade and usually homemade by women. they are still an active industry in some rural areas of the country. Many Berber families earn their primary income from building-up carpets manually and selling them in local markets, merchants and tourists. The traditional carpets differ from the modern ones.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this is a handmade item, there may be slight imperfections in weaving, pattern, or shape. Please note all vintage items have endured a previous life and so may have slight wear and repairs. Some holes or wear spots have not been repaired to preserve the character and integrity of the piece.
In case of purchase please leave your phone number in the comment field or in a separate message (we ship with DHL and they require recipient's number to arrange the delivery)